• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

im sure im crazy now

Swamprat

NAXJA Forum User
but doesn't it make sense to spend the remaining $648 i've been saving up on a mountain bike rather then continuing to spend it on gas to drive my moms jeep while looking for a jeep of my own?

which mountain bike are you looking at??

are there alot of mountain bike trails in georgia?

I would own one if i didnt live in TX

im looking at a gary fisher wahoo disc. its pretty much all i can afford, but knowing my and my love for falling off tall crap im on the prowl for a dual shock that i can afford.

and from what i've heard there are some good trails here. most are double track, but there are some nice single and downhill trails. that i'm just itching to ride

Why don't you search craigslist for someone selling their old bike. I found a guy selling his bike for 1/3 of the origional price and it still looked brand new and had the little hairs on the tires.

ya bikes are way expensive, but way fun. Im looking for the right deal to some along to get one. I shouldnt have sold mine.....

I started biking a few months ago and its a blast! Look on Craigslist for bikes, you can get one slightly used for alot cheaper than new.

Back