• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Holes? Good holes not glory holes. Well maybe...

Trouble

NAXJA Forum User
What are holes for? Why do people cut holes in a uni-body? I only know of one hole thats actually good for something.......well maybe two holes that are really good for something. HEHEHEHE.

OHOH!!! look at this gaping hole yumm what should I do with it???
hole1.jpg

Damn right I should stick my thingy in it. I love playing with my thingys. Touching my thingy's feel good to me. I love sticking my thingy thru holes. So I wanted to share the photo of my thingy thru a hole. OH yea That feels good. !!!!

bump2.jpg

Thats one of the most disturbing posts ive read lately...

Ok. Back to the post, the air bumps look good back there!! Nice shots. How hard was the install?

Install was simple . Just need a long drill bit so you can get the inside hole lined up easier. The 2.25" hole saw zipped thru the thin sheet metal. Just need to get them welded up. The brackets are T&J's, alittle over priced for what they are. The bumps are Procomp motorsports 2.0 bumps.

Trouble said:
Install was simple . Just need a long drill bit so you can get the inside hole lined up easier. The 2.25" hole saw zipped thru the thin sheet metal. Just need to get them welded up. The brackets are T&J's, alittle over priced for what they are. The bumps are Procomp motorsports 2.0 bumps.

Very nice! Rumor has it procomp stuff made by FOX.... Accurate?

Back