• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Plugging My Business - UBADGE

JohnJohn

Member #42
I've been around here for decades and would like to pop off about the new business I started.

It's called UBADGE. [www.ubadge.com]

The actual site will be up an running by the end of Jan 2010. We'll be selling badges, t-shirts/hoddies, etc, and stickers. It's a full shopping cart set-up, with shirt delivery taking 3-4 days.

Most of the designs will be 4x4 in nature. I will touch on some of the racing stuff I've been doing with the Mini too. No topics are off the table though. Most of you know my sense of humor and will hopefully enjoy wearing my garb.

Once the site up and in full production mode I will be offering deals to NAXJA members, along with donating product to help sponsoring CO-Chapter events.

Sorry, I am bored so I am surfing other chapters but that sounds like a cool site. I need to get me a couple trail driven badges! :D

I say we all get a refund for our colorado chapter NAXJA swag and spend our time and money with you. I cant believe its taken this long to get a few things made. I realize the vendor had a death in the family but......cmon 6months for a ruffly 30 shirts and hoodies. Next time your our man.

Eat, Sleep, Jeep sticker

I'll be making these in t-shirts also.

761099410_fcnce-S-1.jpg

Sounds pretty cool.

I second the idea of gettin back our lost swag money and being the first group to order from the site....

well i guess that makes sense

maybe they will just think your some yuppie camper poser guy? just messin with ya!

you got some cool stickys though.

Back