• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

August 19 Meet and Greet - Layton

SandySteve

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
The next event is scheduled to be a meet and greet at Cafe Rio in Layton. That is Friday August 19, say aim for 6:30 or tell me when you would like to meet.

As always, please post up if you are interested. The VP and I get tired of just talking to each other as happened at the last couple that were not cancelled.

I'm thinking about it, though the traffic might make me a bit late. Anybody still going?

I am talking about the Cafe Rio that is off Antelope Drive (West 2000 North) which is approximately 750 West near North Harris Blvd. (~1 Block north of W
2000 North). Let me know whether you are definitely going and if you will be there at 7:00 or when so I know whether it's worth driving up from Sandy.

If it's just us then lets meet up in Sandy instead!

We can do Sandy. I just called the VP and he says 7:00 would work better for him. So, Cafe Rio at Quarry Bend which is ~1000 East 9400?

Yup that will work for me, 7:00 is fine.

Back