• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

AX15 for sale

Goatman

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
My son-in-law rolled his '87 XJ a couple of weeks ago, twice, and thankfully he wasn't hurt. We had replaced the bad Peugeot tranny with an AX15, but now the XJ is totaled and I want to sell the AX15 tranny. Both the trans and the t-case came out of a rig that had 88k on it, and it's been in his XJ just a little over a year.

This would be good for someone who has a Peugeot trans, and wants or needs to change to the AX15. It has a new clutch disc and pressure plate, and a new internal throw out bearing/slave cylinder....well, new when they were installed. Also, the trans mount has been modified so the AX15 bolts up with the crossmember in the stock location for the Peugeot, so no need to move or modify the crossmember to install the new tranny. The t-case is the 23 spline unit that came with the AX15, the Peugeot has 21 splines so the t-case is needed to do this swap.

Let me know if anyone is interested,

Richard G
Bakersfield, CA
[email protected]

I didn't get it, Robert. Try it again and use [email protected] or call me at 661-706-1600.

Richard G

Back