• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Jeep xj hvac ductwork

Bmfinney

NAXJA Forum User
Guys I had to replace my heater core awhile back and somehow I missed a piece of ductwork and now I tore it back apart to install it. But I can’t figure out where it goes was gonna see if you all could point me in the right direction. Here is a picture

What year?

Couldn’t figure out how to add a picture on the forum. It’s a 96 Jeep xj 4x4 automatic, inline six. The ductwork is 2ft across 2x2” square has a wye at the towards one end

I’m not sure it could be. Does anyone have a schematic of the ductwork? I just kept it out of it. When I tore the dash apart the second time.

NAXJA doesn't allow pic attachments. You need to host them elsewhere (I prefer IMGUR), then include the link to them in your post.

The "tag" looks something like this except the { is a [ in the real link.

{img]https://i.imgur.com/fmfyz7b.jpg[/img}

It ends up like this.

fmfyz7b.jpg

Please resize the pic for proper viewing.

Thanks I downloaded it. But now I can’t find the picture I had on my phone. It might be a few days before I’m able to get a picture again.

Back