• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

looking for decent used wheels/tires

Jeff C.

NAXJA Forum User
anyone know of any decent used 235/75r15 or 30x9.50 tires and/or 15x7 rims in the Mass area?

Thanks
Jeff

i got a set of 15x7 that are the five spoke stock ones of my 94 XJ. nothin pretty, (clearcoat is comin off) but they get the job done just fine, hold air and no nicks. ill get u some pics of them if ur interested. only lookin for like $40 or something, there takin up space.

PS - im interested in those 31's Justpunchit if Jeff isnt

Hi-- I'm not interested in the 31's since I don't want to lift this one.

Aduke-- How much are you looking for?

The Walmart near me has 235/75R15 Goodyear Wrangler Radials for less than $60, I don't think you could beat that.

If I can't find any decent used ones, I'll probably go that route, although the Walmart by me only has their own store brand "Liberators" in that price range. The cheapest Wranglers are about $80. I'm also looking at some Dunlop RVXT's from Tirerack.com which are $73 each plus $40 shipping, then minus a $50 mail in rebate.

Ideally I'd like find a decent used set already mounted on rims since the rims on my beater are rusty in the $200 range.

i've got 235/75 Aurora road tires on stock 15x7. They're stock tires. I'd be willing to sell all 4 wheels and tires for $100, plus shipping costs. I'm in Annapolis MD. 21403. Interested?

Back