• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

TDS roll call

mark91xjbeef

NAXJA Forum User
I'm just wondering who is going. i would love to meet up and do a run with some fellow xj's. I am heading out thursday night and won't leave till sunday morning. since the wife is not going this year i plan on wheeling the whole time or untill something breaks.

My boy (15) and I will be there. If all goes well, we'll be pulling in about 3PM Friday. We usually camp close to the central exhibitor/tent area.

white '93, con-ferr rack, rear mounted spare, etc...

Bburge

is there any specific cb channel you guys are on. there will be a yj and 2 cj's in our group plus some people from the inland empire four wheelers. i would love to get some xj's together to show them how the square headlight do things. :laugh3:

I'll be coming & going..... Fri., Sat. & Sun. I believe Grant(gcurtis) and some of is compadres will be down there....
Looks like they might get a little rain this week but the weekend is supposed to be clear.....high 60's to low 70's.....
Curt :us:

Xtreme XJ said:
Looks like they might get a little rain this week but the weekend is supposed to be clear.....high 60's to low 70's.....

Well now I guess there's also a slight chance of a little rain on Fri. So we'll
see if there's any dust protection.......

Jump This said:
Dream on brother!
Rick R :sunshine:

Rick !!
I just stepped outside......felt about 8 drops...... in this neck of the tumble
weeds THATS ! RAIN !!! Brotha....
I need to go dust off the raincoat.....take the Ark out of dry dock
AND the mini quake (3.0). :laugh3:
See YA !!!!!!!!

gcurtis said:
Yep, I'll be out with the TJ twins, a yellow CJ, a YJ, DJ Josh and a few others. Should be fun!

yes as GC mentioned, will be leaving Friday morning and staying till Sunday afternoon / eve.

will be driving a bluesteel 99 4door XJ with 32s

Going out Fri night till Sun. White '92, plates say "helodoc". I will be with a mix of vehicles including a Supra turbo powered 4-runner with exocage and several one-off little buggy like thingamajigs.

I'll be there on Saturday afternoon not sure where everyone is going to be at, so I will just look for Mike R's woody..

I'll be in the built silver grand cherokee

Alright, here are my details for TDS.

Heading out with the group, it is official as of right now.

Will be there around 11A and on Ch 15 all weekend.

Anyone up for a SocalXJ/Naxja Socal friday night fun? Meet up around 8P at the mud hills, on the Salton Sea side.

Again, hit ch 15 and call out "socalxj".

Back