• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Stock height WJ knuckle swap trackbar bracket question

Power73

NAXJA Forum User
hey guys. I'm gathering parts for my wj swap. i plan to stay stock height or possibly a small 2" lift. I'm wondering what to do for my trackbar bracket? I'm wondering if its going to hit my oil pan? what do you think? is it even possible to run this setup on stock height? thanks in advance

I assume you plan to leave the tierod and draglink UTK? If so, the stock TB should be close to working but might have some bumpsteer. A new axle.mount to keep the angles right shouldn't cause an issue. I plan to run WJ outers on a stock/lowered front end and don't foresee issues

I assume you plan to leave the tierod and draglink UTK? If so, the stock TB should be close to working but might have some bumpsteer. A new axle.mount to keep the angles right shouldn't cause an issue. I plan to run WJ outers on a stock/lowered front end and don't foresee issues

I'm not picky. Over or under. Whatever works best. What's a good axle mount while still keep stock coil buckets? And you don't think I'll have any issues hitting the oil pan?

I doubt you'll have room to run OTK at all. Maybe the offset RuffStuff mount or build it yourself. I don't think the oil pan would be the issue, you could run the stock axle mount and move the frame side mount up/down but that more likely to crest clearance issues

Back