• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

How many threads.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
no one can post attachments in the tech forums...

attachments are only alowed in the picture showcase forum...

MYXJ22 said:
Do you have to be a "paid" member to post attachments? I can post them in this forum but not in the Tech forum which I really need.

My question is *WHY* do you really need to post attachments to NAXJA?

MYXJ22 said:
I want to post Pics of my current problem and dont really feel like hosting them to an online website.

You do know that NAXJA *is* an online website, right? If we allowed you to upload your files, it would be the same thing as you hosting them elsewhere.... other than WE are paying for it. ;) The difference is, this is a Member and Sponsor supported website. There are a ton of free places to host your files, then you can link to them in your posts.

Yeah I know I'm just lazy and want to post them here, no worries though, I was just curious.:sure:

Hoboken Hobo said:
You do know that NAXJA *is* an online website, right? If we allowed you to upload your files, it would be the same thing as you hosting them elsewhere.... other than WE are paying for it. ;) The difference is, this is a Member and Sponsor supported website. There are a ton of free places to host your files, then you can link to them in your posts.

Hoboken Hobo said:
If I become a paid member does Nanxja then provide image hosting? I want a one stop shop not a bunch of pieces.

There is a wealth of information on this site you can look for. you dont need naxja for image hosting, that is not its point. For that, use www.imageshack.us , a site made for image hosting.

Bonster said:
How quickly do questions get answered? Seems like a long time from what I read?
NAXJA sucks, dude.
You don't want to be seen on this site.
Go now, and be free.

boot.gif

Last edited:
OT said:
NAXJA sucks, dude.
You don't want to be seen on this site.
Go now, and be free.

boot.gif
thats one big boot

Status