• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

3.5" rubicon express

01XJLMTD

NAXJA Forum User
I just purchased a 3.5" rubicon express super ride lift, w/ front coils and add-a-leafs. I am going to run 245-75-16 mtr's on the jeep. My question is do I need to relocate the track bar with this lift, I didn't get any instructions or anything in the kit..
thanks

I have the same lift, with the exception of new rear leaf packs, and don't use an extended track bar. I did buy a new stock OEM as the bushings on the old one were worn out. My suggestion is to buy a new one and install it when you lift your XJ. Removing the track bar will make installing the lift kit a bit easier, although some would oppose.

There is a link somewhere on this site about the common problems with solutions after lifting your Jeep. I just can't seem to find it though.

Good luck and have fun when you install it. It's a nice lift kit.

I lifted my 87 with the tough country lift (3") and had to remove the trac bar just to get everything to line up, then with all the wheels down, I had to drill the lower mount hole about 1/4" over so the trac bar could be connected. each rig is different. But remove the bar before the lift, makes life easier.

Back