• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New Daily

Kittrell

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
Teaser pic.

photo.jpg

Left Minneapolis at around 10:30 Mountain Time. For the inevitable question. Its painter's tape, it acts like a bra. Saves the car from rock chips on the road trip. Its currently making it's way through Iowa. If you see an Audi with a retarded amount of tape on it, flip the driver off..........:D

2005 A4 Ultra Sport, they only made them for 1.5 years.

They made the 2005 A4 Ultra Sport for 1.5 years? What?

:D

Only audi drivers seem to do the taping... I remember seeing one entirely taped for a cross country buy a few years back. Whats funny is they offer a blue almost identical to painter's tape.

I almost taped my XJ for Moab last year, I was gonna write stuff all over it.

The Ultra Sport is just an appearance pkg. Slimmer, more aggressive front and rear bumpers, aggressive door blades, lip spoiler, and "RS4" wheels(18"). It was the top of the line A4, so unless the person buying it was a cheap SOB it came with every package; Premium, Lighting, Bose, etc. The only thing mine doesn't have is the Cold Weather pkg (heated leather and the ski bag). It was a Las Vegas car it's whole life, so that makes sense. Only spent about 1000 miles in Minnesota.

Silver shows off the pkg the best.

3182222_4_full.jpg

31822220009_large.jpg

Here is the '03 I just sold, for reference.

P8150005.jpg

Teaser pic.

photo.jpg

Left Minneapolis at around 10:30 Mountain Time. For the inevitable question. Its painter's tape, it acts like a bra. Saves the car from rock chips on the road trip. Its currently making it's way through Iowa. If you see an Audi with a retarded amount of tape on it, flip the driver off..........:D

2005 A4 Ultra Sport, they only made them for 1.5 years.

You are really, really anal.

Back