• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Volume formula...am I right?

Yeah I am building a tank. Well, I'm doing the math and my brother is doing the work.

Yeah, the formula is for wet gallons.

After I get my welder I was thinking of producing tanks ranging from 2 quarts up to 40 gallons.

JeepFreak21 said:
Well, got anything that will help tie this back to Advanced Tech?
Billy

Leave it here and he can use this thread for the tank. I want to see it. :D

JeepFreak21 said:
Well, got anything that will help tie this back to Advanced Tech?
Billy

This is not just an advanced tech forum. Engineering is all about formulas, figures and calculations.

I am sorry if this is in the wrong spot, but it seems like an engineering question to me.

LazarusMJ said:
This is not just an advanced tech forum. Engineering is all about formulas, figures and calculations.

I am sorry if this is in the wrong spot, but it seems like an engineering question to me.

It's true... but this thread kinda sucks when all it is is a formula that can be found in 6 billion places on the net :)
Billy

JeepFreak21 said:
It's true... but this thread kinda sucks when all it is is a formula that can be found in 6 billion places on the net :)
Billy

Sorry for the suckage but I needed to know if this was right. Can't believe everything on the internet you know.

I will post a write up on the tank when my bro gets to building it.

Back