• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anyone need a parts train from SD to Bakersfield or somewhere along the way?

Vanimal

NAXJA Forum User
I'm driving to Bakersfield to pick up some jeep parts probably this weekend. I'll be driving my 3/4 ton full size chevy van, so plenty of room. Anyone need something hauled up? No charge, unless it's heavy enough to effect gas mileage, then a little gas money or some beer would be appreciated.

you mean ZJ? yea, i paypaled him, i just gotta go pick up what i want off of it. thats why im heading up. felt like a waste to drive up there with an empty van so i figured i'd ask.

You didn't buy the whole jeep?
I did, but im taking off what i want (pretty much anything of value). he has a scrap yard right there so we can drag the body over. i just dont have room for it here, too many vehicles already. It's all going on my xj.

You can always drop off the parts you don't want at my place.:). Dont need the body, but all other free parts are welcome.

Just trying to help you out.

oops yeah thats what I meant! lol, looking at something else and trying to type doesnt work for me apparently!

Hey if your coming up this way can you bring me the steering that Rockclimber has for me? He is coming up on the first but if I can get it this weekend that would be sweet!!

Im in Pasadena but I can meet you off the freeway somewhere depending on which way your coming up.

Probably not, he said he is real busy thru the weekend and he is further south. Its cool he is coming up on the first I will just have to wait. No worries.

Yea, i'm pretty swamped all week too, and i dont think i'm driving down south anytime soon unfortunately.

Back