• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Ozark Rally in October

looked all over the site, still haven't found dates

found it 10/20-10/22

Last edited:
Rodger, you know any good scenic 3-4 day weekend trips in the Ozarks? Do-able by a stocker... I know fall colors is coming up. I've been around the hot springs area.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Dillon, you should come on this Ozark Rally. It's a start and the guys that organize are AR experts they will help you with tons of routes!!! You can caravan with me ;) Up there are tons of places for 3-4 days. The issue is that recently some land became private... do a search on K-Trail in AR.

Was a great event. 500 people no idea how many vehicles... lots of vendors and superb Raffle give aways. Looking forward to next years. You really need to check it out

TO.jpg

Was a great event. Getting bigger each year! Headed to the Ozark Rally today... love wheeling those trails up there. Should be 150+ people there too :)

I have had to settle for viewing photos and video of my Daughter touring Colorado and there about on facebook, etc with her new 89 4x4 XJ. She finally got one. She loves the outdoors, Pro-Photographer...

I just moved back home,:wave1:

Hey guys I had fun trip in Ozarks. Took out driv r side tail light mine is 2000 but think 97 on works. Anybody have one for sale?

Back