• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1999-2001 Jeep Cherokee Front Performance Cross Drilled & Slotted Zinc Coated Brake P

1ATony

NAXJA Forum User
1999-2001 Jeep Cherokee Front Performance Cross Drilled & Slotted Zinc Coated Brake P

SHOP HERE FOR GREAT PRICES 1999-2001 Jeep Cherokee Front Performance Cross Drilled & Slotted Zinc Coated Brake Pad & Rotor Kit Premium Posi Semi-Metallic
  • SET OF FRONT CROSS DRILLED AND SLOTTED BRAKE ROTORS
  • SET OF FRONT BRAKE PADS - SEMI-METALLIC
  • SUPERIOR QUALITY
  • FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS IN THE US!

large.JPG

Re: 1999-2001 Jeep Cherokee Front Performance Cross Drilled & Slotted Zinc Coated Bra

If anyone has questions about selecting brake rotors and pads for your vehicle, you can PM me or reply back here and I’ll help you out. We carry brake rotors and pads for many different year, make and model vehicles.
Tony

Re: 1999-2001 Jeep Cherokee Front Performance Cross Drilled & Slotted Zinc Coated Bra

If anyone has questions about selecting brake rotors and pads for your vehicle, you can PM me or reply back here and I’ll help you out. We carry brake rotors and pads for many different year, make and model vehicles.
Tony

Do you have a kit that will work with the 1991 xj?

Do you have a kit that will work with the 1991 xj?

We have some on their way, but it looks like they won't be in stock until August.

Here's a link to them Jeep Cherokee Slotted Cross Drilled Brakes

Here are all of the brake pad and rotor kits that fit your 91 Cherokee if you would like to take a look at them.

Hope this helps you out Jeep Cherokee Brake Pad and Brake Rotor Kits

Free shipping on all orders in the US

Back