• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I didnt think i'd actually do it....

88manche

NAXJA Forum User
but the jeep is gone. yesterday i traded it for a fairly clean 1987 Toyota Supra. i was a little sad to see it go, but i think it went to a good home.

I'll post some pictures of the new car soon. I needed a commuter, and i just wasn't wheeling the jeep as much as i'd like to have been. I'll still be around, I still will come out wheelin every once in a while, probably with my buddy in his samuri.

heres a small teaser pic. its really dirty in this picture.

6e89935b65e4__1269564628000.jpg

i just wasn't wheeling the jeep as much as i'd like to have been.

well with that said, i should sell my jeep to! i think i should be able to wheel to and from work....

now nick, dont think you can start sliding around with them 240s... we have seen what happens when you get sideways... 2 trucks and 2 light poles later... you should have got a mini van.

Last edited:
It is a sad day. I remember the only 2 times wheeling with him. 1 he made it over water fall with an every day long bed truck. (when 2 real rock buggies had a hard time) and the 2nd he was under his truck in2 feet of snow tighting his loose control arm. For a toyota car? LOCO!!

no more beer bottles with gas in the camp fire
no more comanche look alike to my rig
no more nick to help me when my jeep falls off the hi-lift with the rear tire off in the dark
no more distruction derby on every trail

Im a tad bootyhurt

Come on guys, I'll still be there. I plan on still going to the T-day camping trip/wheeling weekend no matter what.

It was pretty awesome when i made it up waterfall that day. the buggies made it look real hard, and i just walked up.

I'm not goin anywhere. I plan on getting another jeep and going all out with it soon. especially now that i have a daily driver.:shhh::shhh::firedevil maybe a cherokee, maybe a comanche, who knows.

It is a sad day. I remember the only 2 times wheeling with him. 1 he made it over water fall with an every day long bed truck. (when 2 real rock buggies had a hard time) and the 2nd he was under his truck in2 feet of snow tighting his loose control arm. For a toyota car? LOCO!!

You talk about him like he's dead..
What about the time out at goat? Where you got the dent in the bumper cap?
He was there too.

Back