NAXJA Forums -::- North American XJ Association  

Go Back   NAXJA Forums -::- North American XJ Association > NAXJA Chapters > South East Chapter > SEC For Sale / Wanted Forum
HOME Member FAQ Sponsor Info Rules Bylaws E-Mail

SEC For Sale / Wanted Forum This forum is for SE Chapter members to buy and sell XJ parts.

Old December 30th, 2018, 08:47
NAXJA Forum User

Rusty's HD Crossmember

Does anyone out there have one of Rusty's Gen 1 HD crossmember they want to part with? Mine is heavily rusted from many NJ winters & I need one to work together with the skids. I bought his new x-member but it won't bolt up with the older skid plates without extensive modification. This is per both Rusty's & the installer. Rather than buying all new skids I'm hoping to find an older x-member.

Anyone? Fredericksburg VA or within reasonable driving distance. I might accept shipped with the right terms ....