• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

VA: XJ items for Sale. Yakima Racks, TNT Customs Track Bar setup, D30 Axle Shafts...

brianglawson

NAXJA Forum User
For Sale.

I have a TNT Customs Track Bar and Bracket for Sale. I ran 4 setups on my Jeep while I had it, this was BY FAR my favorite setup, and my Jeep drove the best while equipped with this setup. The bracket and bar are in great shape. The Flex Joint is still tight, the rubber bushing is still in great shape. This is nearly $300 new.
$175.00 Plus shipping.

I also have a set of Yakima Roof Racks for a Jeep Cherokee for sale, these are the towers that mount on the gutter rails. These can carry more weight, and can be spread further apart than the other style of mounts that use the OEM rack rails.
The Set is in GREAT shape. All rubber pads are present, etc.. The cross bars have minor wear from hauling my kayaks, but that's it!
$225.00 Or Best Offer plus shipping.

Lastly, I have a set of OEM Axle Shafts from an HPD30. These have the newer style U-Joints on them. The Ujoints have some miles on them, but are still in tact.
$125.00 Or Best Offer plus shipping.

Everything is located near Blacksburg, VA. I am willing to meet within reason to avoid shipping costs.
thanks
Brian

BUMP!

Bump it up!!!!

Pictures of Racks on the Jeep!

BUMP IT UP

Hey, how far off the roof do those bars sit with the gutter feet? I'm running the Yak rail-riders (q-towers? what ever they are called, that fit the factory rail) at the moment and they sit WAY tall, thinking I'd like to get a shorter solution for my haulage. Let me know/PM.

Back