• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Bought a "new" 2000 XJ

the_weirdo

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
Got lucky and found a really clean 2000 XJ from a seller in WA. The interior is like new, I've never seen and XJ this clean. It looks way better in person than the pictures show. It has clearcoat fade on the hood and front fenders (which I don't care about) but is mechanically solid.

Inline 6 with NP231 Tcase. Interior is super-clean.

I had to replace a few sensors (re-solder the passenger lock switch to fix the locks, fix the rear hatch key lock which wasn't rotating well, removed an old alarm system, put in a new headlight switch, put in a new blinker multi-function switch, etc). It's a great vehicle, I got in 1 day after he posted it, seller had no clue what it was worth. Bought it for $4k, was easily worth $6k. Its just a very clean 2000 XJ.

f4nfmyY.jpg

1KXOC6o.jpg

peyGdzr.jpg

ejnLLSD.jpg

Congrats, I'm getting my 97 ZJ back to road-ready after sitting for a decade... Thereby making it one of the nicer ZJs around. My resto is stemmed from my stepdaughter and son both needing to learn to drive.

Excited for the ZJ you've found and the way you will treat it before it leaves the roadway ❤️

P.s. I'm searching for a pedal assembly for my vehicle if anyone sees this and has ZJ parts around ��

Back