• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Four Wheeler Magazine Winterfest 2010 coverage.

macgyvr

NAXJA Member #120
NAXJA Member
The August 2010 issue of Four Wheeler is out. Four pages of winterfest coverage. I have seen it but don't have my copy yet (its coming in the mail) and haven't figure out a way to upload it to NAXJA. Its a PDF. It should hit the newstands for those that don't subscribe with in a week or so.

mac 'page 22/23/24/25' gyvr

You would have to convert the PDF to an image format, then host it like any other pic.

I'm excited to see this issue.

**bangs head for not going**

You would have to convert the PDF to an image format, then host it like any other pic.

The person that scanned it and sent it made it a PDF. My version of the PDF reader wont let me convert it to a .jpg. I have a PM waiting with ChiXJeff and we'll go from there.

mac 'knows just enough to get in trouble' gyvr

I cant wait to see the issue, i hit Walgreens almost once a week any way i will just have to keep an eye out for it

*ABSOLUTELY* not true.

A PDF file is just that, a PDF. Granted, it does require a reader to view it, and I can't think of a platform that doesn't have it.

Sweet mac, thanks for the heads up. Looking forward to getting it!

Cheese "hope it is in the mailbox" Man

Copyrights, and permissions, need to be addressed before we can consider hosting this.

just saw it! Sweet! I saw my big ol' gut in the pic of the group shot and the drivers meeting...and even saw my name in print.. :thumbup:

Cheese "Four Wheeler Magazine and the MWC kicks much ass" Man

If anyone is interested in getting a mounted plaque of the article, contact me (or any of the National BoD) for some contact info.

As it stands right now, we do NOT have permission to host an electronic version. Please don't scan it and post a link, that'll be treated like a link to an online FSM.

If anyone is interested in getting a mounted plaque of the article, contact me (or any of the National BoD) for some contact info.

As it stands right now, we do NOT have permission to host an electronic version. Please don't scan it and post a link, that'll be treated like a link to an online FSM.

Jeff is correct...and always one to remind me of being responsible...we don't have permission to host it or link to it if you host it.

Hopefully everyone will go buy a copy so that we can support those that support us...

waiting by the mail box...

mac 'as excited as i was the first time my jeep was in a mag in 2001' gyvr

Did Josh's little XJ that almost could make it in there. That was a pretty good stuck!

Josh's rig is in the group shot, but not an individual shot. Same goes with the MJ's Wade :(

I did find the pic of the NAXJA.org logo was from my rear 1/4 glass :D

Jeff is correct...and always one to remind me of being responsible...we don't have permission to host it or link to it if you host it.

Hopefully everyone will go buy a copy so that we can support those that support us...

waiting by the mail box...

mac 'as excited as i was the first time my jeep was in a mag in 2001' gyvr
This.

Gotta go find me a copy this weekend.

*ABSOLUTELY* not true.

A PDF file is just that, a PDF. Granted, it does require a reader to view it, and I can't think of a platform that doesn't have it.

I know this forum software can support attachments, but if you wanted to read it with out using a PDF reader... You get the idea

And good call on the copyright permissions.

I know this forum software can support attachments, but if you wanted to read it with out using a PDF reader... You get the idea

And good call on the copyright permissions.

You could have been there in person that the easiest way to experience WF. :D

Back