• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Creative XJ Bumper Stickers

Djmack

NAXJA Forum User
Lets get this thread rolling on some Creative XJ bumper sticker idea's and already existing designs.

I plan on photoshopping a couple and getting opinions. But one of them would have the phrase "Not a GRAND Cherokee. Or Downsized Cherokee."

run_stick_b-400x400.jpg

yea.. i feel bad for the guys who dont own their bawls any more. and are forced to drive a mini van with the stick family on the back. lol

BUWAHAHAHAHA, I like that!

I don't know, I tend to see those more on crossovers and big SUVs than minivans.......speaking of crossovers, what the hell do people see in those things?!
They all think they need heated seats & back up cameras now, & don't forget the drop down DVD players. Them(it's 4 wheel drive right?), Me( if you have to ask, STFU)

make it-- and sell me one!! I've gotta have one!
except, make it a cheroklee.. i cant stand jk's (bought not build)

They all think they need heated seats & back up cameras now, & don't forget the drop down DVD players. Them(it's 4 wheel drive right?), Me( if you have to ask, STFU)

You never know with some of them, I've been running E-85 in my Chrysler for a few months now and one day Dad and I were at one of the few local places that carries it and happened to start talking with a couple who had a (and remember this for later) fwd, flex fuel 4 cylinder Ford Escape. The husband asked me about mileage, power, performance, ect of my V-6 200 while burning E-85 vs regular gas. So I told him and his wife that I found the mileage to be betweenwhat it and my Jeep get on regular and power was as good, if not better on the stuff undwr normal conditions and in the heat we have been seeing this summer, it ran far better than it would on gas. The then told me why he asked, obviously, he saw the drop in mileage and dud notice a slight drop in power......especially when trying to pull a trailer up boat ramps.................

I love my swagger waggon minivan. Backup cam, flip down DVd, gun rack, auto sliding doors, NRA sticker on the back.

I love my swagger waggon minivan. Backup cam, flip down DVd, gun rack, auto sliding doors, NRA sticker on the back.
yeah, till all that electric chit stop working right, OH NO MY AUTO SLIDING DOOR quit working, I better get it to the stealership.

I saw one on a CJ this morning that I never had seen before. It read:

It's A Rock....Get Over It!

I'd have no problem driving a minivan, hell of a lot more useful than a crossover, that's for sure!
i beg to differ. my vue gets damn near 30mpg, has seats that arent on the ground which is important if you have long legs, handles much better than a van, has a 5 speed, parks easier as it's the size of a regular car, can easily carry a ford full size front axle in the back, cops ignore it, ugly as hell so theives ignore it, and has way more cargo room than the xj in a similar sized platform

Back