• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

First post in sec with details of the rigs

92_beater

NAXJA Forum User
Here you have a fine specimen, a 1992 rusted to crap, but amazingly goes anywhere running at 162 degrees with only a slight gas leak. Got the fuel cell laying at the house to fix that. Got a set of long arms just need to be installed. Final build will most likely be 4.5 inches of lift with 37s. I plan to only have an inch or so of uptravel and about 12-13 down. Have a Ford 8.8 locked and geared to 4.88 at the house just eating to be put in. Big plans for this build with very little time to get it there
ad1dd264d1ba0db70e8e18262aec0c01.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

One inch of up travel? I hope you have a roll cage for when you flop that thing...

One inch of up travel? I hope you have a roll cage for when you flop that thing...
Full cage already in it, idk, it may wind up being 2 inches, and I know it'll happen, but flops are less common on a lower rig, kinda making a trade off

you are going to want more than 1". Trust me....... welcome aboard!

Thanks ghost, one inch was just a bullcrap number, once I figure out exactly how much uptravel I can have before it connects is where I'll finalize it, everything I do is open to suggestions

I assume D44 front? Ford or waggy? Glad to see you here and adding this to the forums. Mine is over in ADV FAB. Even though there is nothing advanced about the fab...... :shhh:

I assume D44 front? Ford or waggy? Glad to see you here and adding this to the forums. Mine is over in ADV FAB. Even though there is nothing advanced about the fab...... :shhh:

Ford 44 easier to find shafts but if I find a good deal on a saggy I'll scoop it

Ford 44 easier to find shafts but if I find a good deal on a saggy I'll scoop it

Waggy is LP stick with the Ford IMHO. The only drawback is you will need spacers on the 8.8.

Got to feeling a little froggy tonight and did the fuel cell, I set it up temporary so it isn't pretty by any means, just making sure it'll fit my needs before I make it final, but look at that ground clearance, no more dragging the tank skid across the rocks
55444c5a54a5c105b31ea6d33a1d7d73.jpg

Little more done this week, got the locker ordered for the front and installed new springs and 35s to get me through this season, it feels nice to go from spacers to real springs in the front
1f62c93baf62d5d4a46e1709570d77fb.jpg
8b490919a8c6f50e25226748de9f3d22.jpg

Looks good. It's coming right along!

Those shocks look like they are a little short.....

All in good fun right? :gee:

Back