• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Moab 2018 Pre-registration CLOSES September 17th at 2359 EST!!!

Registered finally. I had to make sure my buddy made it through Florence before I included him. He lives near Wilmington and he appears to have made it, but his cell phone is not working yet.

Registered, finally.

David Bricker / SYR - PSR

I know I missed the Registration..., but it took me a while get things arranged.
I will be attending, but without the XJ.
Arriving mid day on the 10th and be leaving 13th.

Charles

Pm goslowgetstuck asap and he might be able to get you in

"Also Missed Registration" I will be there with with my wife Brenda(Denver Area), Dennis Koritza (Denver Area), and possibly Mike Rollins (SOCAL). If Mike can Make it, he will be coming without his XJ Woody. Hopefully there will be some week of event registration. We will be in the tent sites at Canyonlands RV resort. See yall There.

There will be registration on site, we will order some extra t-shirts, but we can't guarantee sizes that you need will be available.

mac 'see you there' gyvr

"Also Missed Registration" I will be there with with my wife Brenda(Denver Area), Dennis Koritza (Denver Area), and possibly Mike Rollins (SOCAL). If Mike can Make it, he will be coming without his XJ Woody. Hopefully there will be some week of event registration. We will be in the tent sites at Canyonlands RV resort. See yall There.

Talked with Mike R the other day...; he should be there...
I will be there too... and also without my Cherokee.

There will be registration on site, we will order some extra t-shirts, but we can't guarantee sizes that you need will be available.

Thank you for the update, as I'm in the same boat and started to stress. Took longer to get everything ready.

Coming from So Cal, headed out that way on Saturday with may stops along the way.

Back