• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I've Jeep'ified another Colorado business.

JohnJohn

Member #42
I've done it again...and Jeep'ified my new business venture.

Some of you know I have been "doing time" with my new transportation business here in Denver. I thought I would let you guys know I have moved the company from the stuffy, old Lincoln Towncars to a few new Jeep Commanders.

I've been driving one for about two weeks and it really rides nice, like an XJ, but bigger. Here's a link. www.denverdriver.com

Interesting idea JJ.

As outwardly, hideously ugly I find the Commanders to be, they really do drive/ride nice and have nice interiors/options. Shari and I test drove one last weekend, then the Grand Cherokee Outlander. The GC is more to our liking.

When do you take delivery of your stretch-limo Commander? :D

C'mon DJ - you know you wanna p-shop that......

(Note: Jeep.co.uk lists the Commander as a limousine..... LOL)

YELLAHEEP said:
C'mon DJ - you know you wanna p-shop that......

:sure:

Limo.jpg

Ive seen that limo TJ over on Circle alot of times. Its alright but I think the straight six would suck the big one in a stretched TJ. Now I like the V8 Hemi Commander Limo though. MMMmmm

Nice job DJ - I knew you couldn't resist :thumbup:

I like the Commander a whole bunch more that way..... and the tow rig idea is very intriguing..... :D

Back