• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Local business shout out!! Heating & A/C work

Skully

NAXJA Forum User
Aaron at Finish Line heating & air conditioning!!!

seven two zero-256-6630

Jan of 2008 I was broke and my furnace broke down. Took three weeks to find someone when I met him he told me he wished I would contacted him first as I had a 4 month old in the house and using my wood stove and electric heaters for the rooms.

He came out, gave me a good deal and let me made payments over the course a three-four months.

Four months shy of the two year anniversary of the heater I was having problems this week with the colder weather and the heater was making a funny noise and not lighting up. He came out last night on less than 24 hours of my call and tighten the noisy piece and cleaned the whole thing and inspected it to make sure everything was 5 by 5 at zero charge.

If you are in the Denver Area and need heating or ac work and of course outside of Frank Z's business range (who I hear he is a good guy as well! :D) give him a shout and tell him Matt sent ya!!

Frank, anybody who has been around here any length of time knows you are "da man" when it comes to taking care of people.

Back