• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

control arm drop brackets

Rough Country has some available for about half the price of the RE ones. They are all copies of Trail Master brackets in one way shape or form. I was fortunate enough to get a set of the first ones produced by Rough Country and ran them for a year as a demo item and they worked excellent. Some poeple will have pros and cons about them, but I had absolutely no problems. I started running them at Winterfest 2008 and wheeled an average of 2 times a month on them at various locations on various terrians until Winterfest 2009 where I traded them ouit for a new set of longarms. I would still be running them if teh LA's would not have came along. BIGSLVRXJ is now running my old set and he wheels and DD's his rig and they are still functioning perfect.

Rocky Road also has them same price as Rough Country and more support. Re's are probably the strongest but at 2x the $$. only others are the Trailmaster, but they don't have the support bracket.

Back