• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New Bumper Brackets

OjXj

NAXJA Forum User
Had a really cool metalwork place in B'ham make me an opposite copy of my C-Rok steering reinforcement/bumper mount for the passenger side so that my TR bumper will be properly attached to the frame. They did a fantastic job for a great price. I may try and get them to do me a custom roof rack next. Now I can get them on along with the MORE steering brace that's waiting under the tree.

IMG_1023.jpg

I wonder if that is the off-shoot company of Carlson Steel. IIRC They are on Grant.

XJourney said:
I wonder if that is the off-shoot company of Carlson Steel. IIRC They are on Grant.

Yeah, Carlson is on Grant but I dont think they are related. C&S is up another block or two. I was in Carlson yesterday and didnt see anything relating the two
-Ryan

Blkxjkrawler said:
Yeah, Carlson is on Grant but I dont think they are related. C&S is up another block or two. I was in Carlson yesterday and didnt see anything relating the two
-Ryan

Well what did you buy???? HREW, DOM, Chromoly, 300M, or Blingtanium?

Or poop pipe? :D

Blkxjkrawler said:
Interesting, I didnt know Carlson Did fab work I thought they just sold stuff
-Ryan

The new back half of the shop is fabtastic. Weren't you just there for something?

-Jeremy

Megawatt said:
The new back half of the shop is fabtastic. Weren't you just there for something?

-Jeremy

Yeah, but I didnt go into the back, just out in the warehouse. I'll have to check it out next time I'm there.
-Ryan

Really I just went there for some scrap metal to make it myself but I knew in reality this would involve about 3 fawked up attempts, 12 broken hacksaw blades and a skinned knuckle - so when I sheepishly asked if it would be possible to make an opposite of a part I already had the guy and I grunted an agreement and he told me to leave it with him. A few days and a few bucks later I was very happy. Too cool - and he even painted it for me!

Back