• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

JcrOffroad Official Black Friday Sale Watch!

I'm not sure where to post this feedback, so if I am in error, you guys have my sincere apologies. I ordered a Stage 2 front bumper with hoop from JCR Offroad after 4wd.com screwed me over. I placed my ad with JCR Offroad AFTER their Black Friday sale was over and they were swamped with orders.

I told them what I wanted, and explained that I'd hit a deer, that this XJ was my daily driver to get to/from work, and that I needed to get a bumper ASAP to get back on the road. They said that they were swamped and would be shut down the week between Christmas and New Year's Day, but would do their very best to get me one before Christmas.

Imagine my surprise this afternoon (Christmas Eve) when the UPS truck backed up my driveway and the driver unloaded that front bumper. Thanks for going above and beyond. I'll be ordering a Stage 2 rear bumper after you guys get back from the holiday break. :yelclap:

Ohhhh, nice! You'll enjoy that bumper! Brian and Daryl will take care of you thats for sure. I got my rails a week before WF last year!

I'm not sure where to post this feedback, so if I am in error, you guys have my sincere apologies. I ordered a Stage 2 front bumper with hoop from JCR Offroad after 4wd.com screwed me over. I placed my ad with JCR Offroad AFTER their Black Friday sale was over and they were swamped with orders.

I told them what I wanted, and explained that I'd hit a deer, that this XJ was my daily driver to get to/from work, and that I needed to get a bumper ASAP to get back on the road. They said that they were swamped and would be shut down the week between Christmas and New Year's Day, but would do their very best to get me one before Christmas.

Imagine my surprise this afternoon (Christmas Eve) when the UPS truck backed up my driveway and the driver unloaded that front bumper. Thanks for going above and beyond. I'll be ordering a Stage 2 rear bumper after you guys get back from the holiday break. :yelclap:

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. JCR Rocks! Best customer service and best armor for the XJ, hands down.

UPS delivered my stage 3 sliders today! Superb product guys! There was even the second sticker i had requested. Stickers are important, they add horsepower! Bumpers are next.. then gas skid... then the awesome tube doors if they are still available.. oh and that sexy light bar. so many uber products to choose from.. so little cash. Thanks again JCR

UPS delivered my stage 3 sliders today! Superb product guys! There was even the second sticker i had requested. Stickers are important, they add horsepower! Bumpers are next.. then gas skid... then the awesome tube doors if they are still available.. oh and that sexy light bar. so many uber products to choose from.. so little cash. Thanks again JCR

Mine came last week. I just opened the box to take a peak, but I am very impressed with the quality. I can't wait until it gets a little warmer so I can paint them and get them mounted.

Mine came last week. I just opened the box to take a peak, but I am very impressed with the quality. I can't wait until it gets a little warmer so I can paint them and get them mounted.

My first XJ on 31" tires has the Stage IV bumper with side caps. It is a beautiful thing.

Can anyone running a JCR front bumper and 33" tires tell me if the side caps touch the tires? I read that someplace and cannot remember if that only interfered with 35's.

I need to order my Stage IV and am planning on 33's.

Thanks.

They shouldn't intefer with 33's. Maybe with 35's. I haven't heard of many people trimming our bumpers. The side protection stops right at the front of the flare, leaving room for people to trim their fenders out without modifing the bumper.

Mine do not rub at all, even with 35's I've had no issues. I'm running their winch pre-runner bumper. I love it!!

Well, JCR Offroad has went and amazed me again. I ordered a Stage 2 rear bumper on the evening of January 5, and it was delivered to my door today. That's 7 days door-to-door, and as far as I know, they don't build them until the order is placed. I can't wait to get it painted an installed. Thanks!

Back