• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Intermitent Stalling

Chad29860

NAXJA Forum User
Well before yall bash on me I have done plenty of searching the only problem is everything yall said to check has already been replaced.

Well at the powder puff event at Gulches was the first time my Jeep didnt want to start. But after a few minutes it cranked right up. Well the fuel pump was bad and I knew it needed changing and some people told me the intermitent stall could be fuel pump relay like that on a honda when it gets warm it wont let the fuel pump run. So I put a new fuel pump and filter, tank, fuel pump relay, and ceramic resistor on it just to be safe. Well have alot of power back that I believe was lost due to the slack pump. BUT, it is still wanting to stall and wont start for five to ten minutes after. It doesnt do it all the time just intermitent. In the past six months I have also replaced the TPS, IAC valve, Mapp Sensor, Oxygen Sensor, Crank position sensor, and a complete tune up. What in the world could it be. Also the injectors were all new in November. It does not have any vacuum leaks or exhaust leaks. I was thinking one of three things but not sure anymore. My mechanical abilities have definately been in question with this problem. I was thinking either coil, distributor, or coolant temp sensor. What do yall think?

If yall cant help I am fixing to take one of these:explosion set in the front seat and let her rip then go buy something else.

Back