• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

16th Annual SoCalXJ.com Jamboree at Corral Canyon

Would you purchase a SoCalXJ.com t-shirt for the Jamboree next month?

• Yes: 1 Adult Small

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes: 1 Adult Medium

• Yes: 1 Adult XXXL

• Yes: 2 Adult Small

• Yes: 2 Adult Medium

• Yes: 2 Adult XLs

• Yes: 2 Adult XXL

• Yes: 2 Adult XXXL

• Yes: 3 or more of a TBD size

• Yes: 4 or more of a TBD size

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Then you attend as a guest. We brand you at the campfire so everyone will know you are a subversive infiltrator.

For Sale Forum Rules
  1. Only SoCal Chapter folks can start new posts and offer items for sale in the SoCal chapter for sale forum. Everyone else needs to use the classifieds.
  2. Private Party items only. Commercial, Bulk Sales, Group Buys and Services are not permitted.

I'm confused by Seans post. Was this thread originally in the For Sale forum and is anything actually being sold here?

Is this a kid friendly event?

i would say yes. there will be plenty of drinking around the fire, but everyone is pretty respectful, and you can easily keep your kid away if need be. There were a bunch of kids there last time.

So socalxj is too cheap to buy a real website, so they get to use ours free? Awesome.

the members are too old to use a web forum so they just stick to an email based group that they can access from their Jitterbugs.

GFY!! LOL.

Both the dreaded Yahoo Groups format and the uppity VBulletin Board format are used and liked or disliked by members of both groups =)

And there are a lot of members who swing both ways and are Bi-Groups-ual... myself included (and no, no one needs to edit my comment to say Bi-Gropes-You-All :looney: What happens on the trail STAYS on the trail! :eek:)

Come join "US", and have a great time, yes it's family friendly, and yes there will be drinking...

And sometimes something spit-out-your-drink funny will be said out loud to someone's daughter (right, Jen? Right, Alden? LOL). But there were no minors present at the time, so it was all good!

And sometimes someone ends up with a Jeep full of someone else's kids, too...but luckily we don't have to take them home!

Is this a kid friendly event?

It better be! I'm giving a friend and his kid a ride all weekend for his birthday. He'll be turning 10.

Vanimal is right though, the drinking around the campfire later at night can get adult (content wise), but their's usually someone to throw something at me to remind me there is kids around. :D

Back