• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

D30 Diff covers

It's cool. I'll give you a call if I am near your area sometime.

etaniyani said:
oh man, u need a diff cover too? Sorry, I forgot about those until I took them out of the box I gave to you. Well theyre here if you want one.
I'll take one for a project and then when I'm done with it I'll give mine up to whover needs it :D Where are you located at?

haha, i was wondering what happend to you. Probably not coming to the xmas party, I think I got a hanukka party to go to :) If you want to head over to my place, i'm near the santa monica airport. of if paulhead is going on the 9th, check with him, he's coming to pick one of those covers up, maybe he can bring the other one for you.

I can probably stop by the party before work (thought I was off, bummer) on the 9th.

if you grab one paul grab both and let me know, i can come get it from you for remi and give it to him at the xmas party if you cant make it.

Back