• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

sand hollow turkey weekend.

jmaxj

NAXJA Forum User
here's a few videos i shot from the recent run to sand hollow for turkey weekend.

chance R driving brian r's rig.

Forgot my memory card to my camera so i didn't take any pics.

Sorry I missed you guys. My axle swap did not go as planned. I only ran one day, Saturday. Here is some videos of myself on The Maze. By the way how do you post videos straight to the post.

Last edited by a moderator:
I dont get this kind of off-roading I like going where people cant go up in the back country not crawl around where millions of people go everyday we need to open up the hills to americans this is our land

actually sand hollow has hardly anyone there, even on big holiday weekends.

and i like exploring the back country too, wheelin up and fishing hidden lakes and roaming around the desert i like it all.

but that kind of off roading is great cause i like to push the limits of me and my rig and i like the adrenaline.

and who are the hills opened up for now if not americans?

I dont get this kind of off-roading I like going where people cant go up in the back country not crawl around where millions of people go everyday we need to open up the hills to americans this is our land

This is not where millions can go. Only very well built rigs can tolerated these trails. You open up area in the back country where everyone with a subaru can go it will be way more crowded then these trails. American Fork Canyon is a great example of this.

Back