• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anyone willing to buzz some brackets on for me?

freerider15

NAXJA Forum User
Yeah yeah, need some welding done again:D. Was hoping someone might be able to buzz some brackets on for me real quick. Trying to get my swaybar on, but had to design up the lower brackets first (crossover steering). Remi offered but forewarned about his ummm...skills...so he said he could be a last resort:laugh3:. Anyone willing...please...?:rof:

If you want to haul your junk up to Apple Valley, I'll do it for you Saturday afternoon. But thats a lot of gas money .............

When are you leaving for CO? I should be getting my new machine in about a week. If that's not too late, I'll do it for you.

Kyung

Hopefully by the end of the week. I won't know for sure until tomorrow or Tuesday.

Kyung

Hey Kyung.

You can use my machine if you like, I will be here till 12 on tues then Im off to Wa for a race... And I already got my new machine finally...now I just need welding rod and argon...

:explosion

Just got the Fed Ex tracking numbers for the stuff and looks like I won't receive it until Monday the 22nd. That's the day you leave, so unless you can delay your departure another day, looks like I won't be able to do it for you. :dunno:

Sorry.

Kyung

freerider15 said:
I wouldn't be leaving until a bit later on Monday night, up for some new nightime out of the box welding :D?
Sure.....as a last resort.:)

Kyung

Well I ran around all day today...with no luck:banghead:. The one offroad shop in the area is booked with projects, though mine wont take but 20 minutes? Everyone else I called or talked to said they won't do "small" projects, or pretty much just won't do it...wtf!?

freerider15 said:
Yeah yeah, need some welding done again:D. Was hoping someone might be able to buzz some brackets on for me real quick. Trying to get my swaybar on, but had to design up the lower brackets first (crossover steering). Remi offered but forewarned about his ummm...skills...so he said he could be a last resort:laugh3:. Anyone willing...please...?:rof:
if you can get down here i will do it this weekend

Hey Kyung, I think Im just going to wait until I get back to CO to try and get this on. Its more than a headache trying to get in on around here, and I don't want to put it on anyone else. I figure Ive driven the trip 3 times with no swaybar, so I think 1 more time shouldnt be bad.

freerider15 said:
Hey Kyung, I think Im just going to wait until I get back to CO to try and get this on. Its more than a headache trying to get in on around here, and I don't want to put it on anyone else. I figure Ive driven the trip 3 times with no swaybar, so I think 1 more time shouldnt be bad.
Alright. Let me know if you change your mind.
If I don't see you before you leave, have a safe trip back and see you again sometime.....

Kyung

Back