• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

suspension Qs

axlegod83

NAXJA Forum User
i'm getting plans together for my 99' xj. which suspension will give me the best flex.good handling. i'm setting this rig up for dd/weekend warrior. i'm looking for 6+ in lift to stuff 35's. any help or advice would be greatly appreciated. thanks.

I assume since this is posted here you plan on building the suspension yourself.
A 3 link with a panhard will ride and flex nicely, that's what I run on my daily driver/trail rig.

i think i am going to try it myself. my last xj had the rockkrawler 8" on it which i liked alot. problem is it's been awhile since iv'e built anything i'm getting tired of bolt on. problem i dont know much about the geometry needed for a proper setup. any advice?

Read every thread in this particular forum.

axlegod83 said:
i think i am going to try it myself...any advice?
I've said it before but it just fits here so nicely:

Welcome to Hell

kid4lyf said:
I've said it before but it just fits here so nicely:

Welcome to Hell

Well put Kid. After looking at your setup at Badlands I agree. That is alot of work. Lots of trial and error when home fabbing. Good luck.

Kim.

Back