• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The official: I've got junk for sale thread

4ward

NAXJA Forum User
Yep, that's right. Might as well bring along that old junk layin' in the corner someone probably wants some of it. Post up what you have, someone might want it.

I've got:

High gears D35 carrier
Model 20 out of FSJ
Gray leather back seat
Front 44 chevy housing

I'm sure I've got other junk, just can't think of it right now.

Sean

Ya know, I kinda figured I wasn't the only one thinking along these lines! I was thinking of posting something to suggest that the Moab event should include an informal "swap meet". What better place to get some of that extra stuff liquidated? Maybe the "swap meet" could be coordinated during one of the dinner things that usually goes on at Slick Rock after a day of trails. I got plenty of stuff to get rid of -- guess I'll have to make up a list.

Thanks for getting this started Sean!

We've sort of tried to do the swap meet, but it just doesn't quite work out. I'd just post up what you have and see if anybody wants it. Bring them old spares that you have laying around though (mostly drivetrain related) somebody might end up needing it and you're their savior to finish out the week.

Swap meet

How about Wednesday night after or during the hamburger/hotdog feed.
I've got two complete sets of low mileage stock shocks, 1 set of rear springs that were used 1 month (great for add-a-leaf, or Mike G. when he breaks), and a set of 4 1/2" lift front coils, etc.

Re: Swap meet

[quote:0cd71162a5="Danno"]How about Wednesday night after or during the hamburger/hotdog feed.
I've got two complete sets of low mileage stock shocks, 1 set of rear springs that were used 1 month (great for add-a-leaf, or Mike G. when he breaks), and a set of 4 1/2" lift front coils, etc.[/quote:0cd71162a5]

Hey, no picking on us with spring trouble! I should have mine sorted out, Alcan 4" HD packs now!

I still have a stock driveshaft for a 5spd w/ 8.25 axle I'll throw in. And a complete set of stock control arms. I have absolutely no use for any of this stuff, it's just taking up shelf space.

ChiXJeff

I have a bunch of 8.25 goodies:

29 spline alloy shafts (Dutchman), currently 5 on 5.5 bolt pattern
TSM disc brake brackets and rotors (5 on 5.5 currently)
4.56 Precision Gear R&P
Auburn Gear limited slip

Or of course the entire axle although my pref is to part it out. Maybe I'll bring this stuff even if there are no buyers and sell it to highest bidders when there is breakage on the trail :shock: .

I also have a set of 33x10.5 BFG AT ko's that have 80% tread and have never been used offroad. The spare has 50% tread. All five for $300. I'll bring 'em to Moab and you can mount 'em up.

I also have a crossmember (auto tranny) that is in good shape, as well as a spare D30 pinion yoke.

Nay

Danno wrote:

[quote:de7c78b159]
1 set of rear springs that were used 1 month (great for add-a-leaf, or Mike G. when he breaks)
[/quote:de7c78b159]

Hey, I already have a set of Danno Up Country's (and RE add-a-leafs) - don't they come with an warranty? :)

I suppose I could take a look around NAC to see if anyone wants to provide spare equipment for sale. But, probably not - the "shipping charges" for the cross-country ride would probably be exorbitant!!! (I know the driver and he's really anxious for extra funds to pay off the recent OX and Auburn purchases)

Mike in NJ

for Mike G.: Dannos's Up Country spring warrenty....

for you Mike, only the best: 30 feet or 30 seconds...which ever comes first.
Actually I have two sets of stock springs. both daughter's ended up with RE 3.5" lifts for their birthdays. Heh, no sense wasting money on things like clothes! :)

This is a GREAT idea. I have:

1 pair RE 4.5" leaf springs (1.5 years old, slightly sagged, I give them 3.5" lift
1 pair Revolver shackles (buyer beware, I didn't like them)
Tomken T-case skid, new $50

Re: Swap meet

[quote:27dad6afd5="Danno"] and a set of 4 1/2" lift front coils,.[/quote:27dad6afd5]Hey Danno how much for the coils and what kind ??

Vegas Anthony:

they are Rusty's brand and have been used only one year. No sagging either. Make me an offer as I'm donating the $$ to NAXJA.

To: VegasAnthony

you got a deal for $50 for the springs. since I'm handling the $$ for the Moab Fall Fling, I'll just put it into the pot immediately. Thanks for the offer of $$ from the 3" coils. NAXJA can always use it. I'm arriving Sat. evening at Slickrock. See you there. Danno

danno, do you mean you will be there on Sat the 12 th cause I wont be there for the weekend I will be there on the 8-9 and maybe the 10 th ..
I live in Vegas, will you be coming through here???

arrival time in Moab (For Vegas Anthony)

No, I'm arriving on Sat. Oct 9 and will be staying for the week and leaving on the 12th. The HQ is at the Slickrock campground...my cabin.

Danno Arrive time

Danno
The last time I looked the 9th is a Wendsday, the 2nd day of the event.
The 5th is the Saturday.
That's when I will be there.
Mil

You make just one tiny little mistake and they.....

roast your butt. Apparently my head was up my "***" that day, so no harm!! :)

I've got a set of 33" Swamps SSR. One is like 60-70%, two at about 50-40%, one at 35% and another at like 20% (bad tie rod--). If anybody is interested, I'll take some pics and we can work out a deal {please mail me at [email protected]}. Could deliver to Moab and get Jeff (Jeff Turner's buddy) at Grand County tire store to mount them up for you.

I also have some 15 x 8 Eagle Alloys. Modular with some minor rock rash (cosmetic--still very functional). No center caps or lug nuts, but willing to deal on those too....

Back