• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Parting 1992 XJ has motor/2wd tranny

smartazz19

NAXJA Forum User
You can PM, post or e-mail me. It has Green Exterior and Tan interior. Lots of stuff is gone but a lot is still there. Motor is there its a HO and has a AW4 2wd tranny. Dana 35

Most intereior pieces are gone (seats, door trim, headliner)

Just ask and ill check to see if i got it.

Jeremy
[email protected]

power lock and window control pass. side still got it?

hey bud,
any exterior trim pieces? more specifically the grill. if painted i'd like as much as you have. i destroyed mine after a monster truck show the other night. lol. its chrome, but i'd love to lose the chrome. let me know. thanks.
Jon

How much for the pass side mirror (black) and the attached hardware and brackets? Specifically the plastic piece that holds the brake-away bars. Thanks

Man i guess this jeep is pretty raped already.

I dont have anything in the last 3 posts. The whole front end is gone. and all the door panels/switches are gone. I do have the mirror but the breakaway part is broken and doesnt hang up there anymore.

Sorry guys.

Hey - do you still have this? Is it worth building up to a trail rig (different motor/tranny)? How much for the whole thing? Do you have a clear title on it?
Thanks - 93JXJ

Basically its not worth anything. If you come here to GA ill give it to you. All that is left now is a body with no interior, no hood/fenders/ front anything. No axles. No motor. Tranny is still in it. Barely any pieces of the dash. 3 out of 4 doors. No glass. So its basically a stripped and raped body.

And pro-rallye i cut the e-brake cables so i dont think youll want em. sorry.

Back