• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Black Friday DEALS!?!?!?

jeepgeek2002

NAXJA Forum User
What did you all get?
I got a GPS with WIFI for $89

Mark

where did you score that?

like i have the money anyway lol

at harbor freight:
i got wireless driveway alert system for 11.99, thinking of putting it in the jeep when i have the doors off over night.

the welding helmet with the blue flames on it, 39.99

tubing cutter 4.99

10lb? spool of .023 welding wire, not on sale 29.99 (ouch!)

at dollar general waiting for walgreens to open:
misc christmas decor.

at walgreens i got a wreath for the front of the jeep and got my queen a christmas gift. :D

Heres what I got today from several different places and trips.
-air compressor from sears
-jeans from old navy
-t-shirts from old navy
-NFS Hot Pursuit from Kmart
-a set of air tools and a filter/dryer from Northern Tools

Thats about it I think. MY GF on the otherhand got a ton of other stuff from the mall. BTW Concord was INSANE.

My wife started shopping at 12am when Wallyworld opened, then on to Valley View Mall, DICKS sporting goods, BEST BUY, Target, she shopped till she dropped at 9am. She is just now waking up LOL!

I have no idea what she bought but I'm sure it cost a lot of money!

This morning was my first real Black Friday shopping experience in almost a decade. Normally we go hiking, climbing or some other activity that takes us as far away from cities and people as possible. It wasn't as bad as I imagined, although probably because we only hit the Walmart and Lowe's in a smaller town.

Best deal I found was 2 or 3 D cell LED Maglites for $14.95 at Lowes. While I prefer smaller led flashlights for normal use, the big LED Maglites are great for throwing in every vehicle and keeping around the house. They make great gifts for pretty much anyone as well.

They also had the LED mini Maglites for $10.

Last edited:
kmart had lines at the registers... at 1pm! WTF!!!
walmart was pretty much dead at 2pm

i picked up some towels for 3$ each and a stanley tool bag for 15$ from walmart
Other then that.. gear oil, multipurpose grease at low low low prices..lol

mark

I picked up from Pep Boys...12 spark plugs (free after rebate), 2 lanterns (free after rebats), oil and filters to do 2 oil changes ($10 rebates on each set).

At Lowes...48 AA batteries for $6 and a Maglight for $14.

Went to NTB to get tires for the WJ. Buy 2 Coopers and get 2 free with purhace of installation and alignment. Tires were $149 each...so $350 for tires. Total would have been $585. Seriously, $235 for the install and alignment??? Glad I got up at 5:45 for that!

got out at 6am and picked up a bunch of doorbusters at sears. then headed to tractor supply and gander mt and picked up some stuff. then went and stood inline at target for the new xbox 360 kinect and ended up getting the last one. oh and picked up a tv from sams that was on sale.

all in all good day and got alot of good stuff at an amazing price.

I got myself one of those really expensive proline kitchen aid mixers for almost half off at amazon. is over 500 bucks normally, got it for 300 with a 50 dollar mail in rebate for half off:D

Back