• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anybody else still delivering mail in rhd xj?

Unclewolverine

NAXJA Forum User
love my 95 Japanese spec xj. Everyone else in the office uses rhd JKs and are always chasing down electrical gremlins; I'm just replacing wear and tear stuff. One guy just had to spend $1600 for the oil pressure switch wiring to be replaced! :shocked:

There are a couple in my neck of the woods. One is in really nice condition.

We have at least 10 in my county, only 2 JKs.

JIM.

Everything but the paint is in great shape still on mine. They must of done extra rust proofing on export ones because mine doesn't have a spot of rust on it and its been delivering mail in the rust belt for quite a while!

I'm going to make a thread on it later but in addition to all the odd little differences on the rhd ones is that even though the power vs comfort switch bowed out on usdm ones in 91, my 95 is equipped with one, and contrary to most peoples experience, I get considerably better mpgs on comfort mode while im delivering my route!

Back