• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

drop brackets, Lower control arms, upper control arms, yj brakelines

xDUMPTRUCKx

NAXJA Forum User
TrailMaster 4" Control Arm drop brackets.

They were the originators of the design currently used by Rubicon Express. These will work with stock or aftermarket arms and relocate the upper and lower arms down and foward for a smooth ride and an increase in travel. They are used but not damaged, small scratches and grease are the only signs of use.

Rubicon Express sells thier for $262.95

my price $125

Rubicon Express SF2 Lower control arms

RE superflex joint on axle side, rubber bushing on frame side. Sold with the 4.5" of lift kit from RE. Only signs of use again are scratches and grease.

RE price $209.95

my price $100

Rubicon Express SR2 upper control arms

used in RE 4.5" lift kit, rubber at frame side. same condition as others.

RE price: $164.95

my price: $75

set of used YJ brake lines for use on lifted XJs $40

all parts located in 29 palms 92277

will ship on your dime and paypal or cash is accepted

909 910 7849

TheManch said:
im interested in the upper control arms...are the bushings still good?

Mike

yes ill get some pics up, but id like to sell both upers and lowers.

TheManch said:
ok well if you'd like to sell just the uppers im interested

Mike

pms are down so email will do i guess ill seperate, someone has to need 4.5 inch LCAs so emails to

[email protected] to work out details, im shipping a ton of stuff on friday morning.

i didn't know about the gears issue before buying, but i bought the drop brackets, and i got a tracking #. after talking to ben i don't feel there will be a problem, but will give an update later as well. also ben already provided me a partial paypal refund when i changed my mind on another part that i paid him for. i don't get the impression he is out to rip anyone. but again, i don't know what happened before.

TheManch said:
well not trying to be a dick here but i'd rather wait until that other guys gets his gears or money back before i throw some of my money your way.

Mike

haha i dont blame you man.

this poor dudes package got ruturned by ups, then the next morning my moving company packed up and shipped it to my new house. i just shipped it today when i went back to my place for the first time in a while to see his box there, just so happens i was on my way to the ups store and it got shipped out today.

i have the worst luck sometimes. and ups is retarded sometimes. combine the two and watch out.

oh well whenever your ready let me know.

Ill vouch that Ben has these items...

I saw him use them last weekend :D

img_1042.jpg

:badpc:

mecompco said:
Shipping out Friday, huh? My gears too??? It's been a month, and why do you no longer answer emails? Wenzeled, I guess! Everyone else, BEWARE! Oh yes, I have filed a PayPal claim, so someone else please send him money so they can claim it and refund it to me--thanks.

if you're having issues with Ben, shoot me an e-mail, and we'll talk about it...

[email protected]

Back