• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

pictures to big

jason

NAXJA Forum User
i was gonna put a picture of my trucks in the members rides but my pictures are to big and i cant figure out how to resize them can someone explain to me how to do this

the user support forum is probably a good place to look, but ill be nice and just tell you.

you're gonna need to use an image hosting site to get the pics up here, in case you dont know that. Most sites let you resize them. At least i know photobucket does. Get a photobucket and you can resize them. Thats my solution to your problem...

Right click the image.
Open with paint.
With paint and the image open ctrl+w or go to image, stretch/skew.
Change the horizontal and vertical to xx%, make sure the values are equal to eachother ie. 25% horiz and 25% vert.
Save file as xxxxx so you dont overwrite the original.

If you have Windows XP, there is a download to add an image resizer. You just have to right-click on the picture, and a dropdown opens giving you a choice of sizes.

I'm not that hot with links so if you're interested, go to www.microsoft.com , click on the windows product you have, scroll down the page and you will see PowerToys. You will find the image resizer there.

Back