• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NAC-Fest Details

cool , the place where i work we get truckers that deliver stuff to the store and one company Bradley Caldwell i noticed said from HAzelton,Pa and was like sweet so i asked the driver if he knew bout Paragon Park and he said oh yeah its like my backyard . That is cool to he lives right there i thinks its a sign telling me to go.

who is going it's only 5hs and 15 mins from my house according to map quest.
now all i need is someone with a spot for me on a trailer to get me home once i bust up my heep.

Let me know if you want to do the dash plaque again. I have been getting them made up for the past two years. I don't know about a key chain, I can ask them if they will do that. If you already have a lead for them though, thats cool!

Andy

I personally would rather have the dash plaque.I might have a t-shirt connection.I'll check into it and let you know.

I prefer the dash plaque (although I'm a bit biased of course).

Anyway, just a reminder: the metal one we had for the first NACfest, while very nice, is 2.5 times as expensive as the plastic ones we've had the last couple of years. If we're interested in metal, let me know, I can get in touch with the supplier. The plastic one is OK too, but, if we go that route again - how about a different color for a change? :)

Mike in NJ :patriot:

You guys are just jealous!!

Close Mitch, the color of my Jeep is "Puke" not "Puce"

I still have a 1 gallon can of Olive Drab green...maybe its time....NAAHH, noone would know my Jeep then!!!!!

You eastern folk better watch out. Mom wants to bring her junk over there, mine's retired.

STROKER said:
After looking into it we're looking at May 13, just so we can get everything ordered in time.

Thanks, Ben

Cool! I'll pass the word on to a couple other XJ'ers from my local club that plan on going. Thanks! :)

Back