• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Serious Fab - so jealous

That guy is 2 miles down the road from me. I need to check em' out.

Terribly sorry for posting in the wrong section - I did deliberate it for some time and perused both sections and in my humble and limited experience I decided here was better. But of course I've spent more words and time apologizing for it - I'll go back to being a leecher and just watch from the corner. Its what I paid good money for.

Thick skin is an attribute. Grow some.
Thanks for the link, that's a sweet Cruiser. Interesting exhaust routing underhood, wonder if the brake fluid will boil in the master cyl being that close to the header.

OjXj said:
Terribly sorry for posting in the wrong section - I did deliberate it for some time and perused both sections and in my humble and limited experience I decided here was better. But of course I've spent more words and time apologizing for it - I'll go back to being a leecher and just watch from the corner. Its what I paid good money for.

Wow! Kind of sensitive, aren't you! I'm glad I didn't resort to name calling, you probably would have sent me a bill for your therapist. :D

(By the way, the smilie means that my comment was intended to be good natured teasing. I thought I would mention that since you're experience is humble and limited. :D)

(See! There's that smilie again!)

Last edited:
Very cool build. Damn, what a nice way to build a 'Cruiser from the ground up.

Wonder what the turn key price on that project was????

There 's a full write up on that rig in the June 07 Off Raod mag. Thing is very nice & almost to purdy to wheel. The fab work is insane, everything is Tig welded. Oh & they built it for their Dad.

Back