• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Electric fan conversion question for Go Jeep or anyone who has done the conversion

96 Cherokee

NAXJA Forum User
on a right hand drive Jeep.

It looks like the clutch fan mounting bracket lower bolt will not come out unless the A/C compressor is removed first. Is this correct ? If so, how difficult is it to remove the A/C compressor ?

compressor is 4 bolts plus you have to relase the tension on the belt. not hard at all and takes no time. no clue about the other question though

That is right what was said above. Very easy to remove leaving the hoses connected and just pulled out of the way enough to get to that bolt. You shouldn't have that problem anyway would you on a LHD?

Gojeep said:
That is right what was said above. Very easy to remove leaving the hoses connected and just pulled out of the way enough to get to that bolt. You shouldn't have that problem anyway would you on a LHD?

I don't know as I have never owned a left hand drive Jeep. I have the 16 inch high performance Perma Cool fan that is listed in your article, and it's going to require some fabrication to fit the shroud. Thanks for the info.

Neal

in indiana where do you get a right hand drive jeep? <left right> you sure you know which is which :D

Back