• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Newbee

AREYOULIVING

NAXJA Forum User
Hi Everyone yet another Newbie here.
I've been on the site for little bit, reading and making a couple of posts and I thought I would introduce myself.
My name is Bill and I live in the Sacramento area. Bought my XJ about year ago from a kid that was a father son project gone bad. It has a Skyjacker/hodgepodge lift that came on it. (Soon to be replaced) open D30 and locked D35.

Looking forward to meeting people and getting some trail runs in.

Bill

AREYOULIVING said:
Hi Everyone yet another Newbie here.
I've been on the site for little bit, reading and making a couple of posts and I thought I would introduce myself.
My name is Bill and I live in the Sacramento area. Bought my XJ about year ago from a kid that was a father son project gone bad. It has a Skyjacker/hodgepodge lift that came on it. (Soon to be replaced) open D30 and locked D35.

Looking forward to meeting people and getting some trail runs in.

Bill

Welcome Bill. Check the run schedule and see if you can make it out to one of our events.

welcome. some of us are going to hollister hills on march 18. would be nice to see you there.

Back