• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

C8.25 29 spline Spartan locker

Seen that the place where I bought this from has since lowered their price to $325.00

So I'm lowering mine to $225.00

It was in my last build wich was a Wrangler. When I built it I was think that everyone needs a rear locker. I don't need one. My new build is going to be my daily driver 1999 Cherokee that I drive everywhere. There are several places on my drive home every night I have to take off from a stop sign on a hill and turn at the same time. When I do that it would s locked in full force. It wouldn't take long at that rate 5 to 6 days a week to burn though a $1000.00 set of tires

That and I'm old and don't wheel much. Just ask Dustin,Scott, Nick and Ryan. When I do go a stock Subaru could follow me and iirc one did.

So tempting. For an amateur mechanic how hard would the install be?

That's why I bought this one over a Aussie locker. They have holes that you can stick a piece of wire in to hold the buttons and compress the springs. When you get all done just pull the wires back out and your done.

I like this bidding war

I'll stick with my original offer, should be mine around...mid march

Back