• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NACFEST 20 swapmeet

So now that we know it is happening, who has what for sale, trade or free...

I have a few things
stock xj seats, Condition is ehh no brackets...free

15 gallon aluminum fuel cell with in tank pump and sender unit...make offer, but don’t insult me

Stock 96 hood, needs paint but other wise solid...make offer

Rear drive shaft from the MJ, would need to be cleaned and regressed...make offer

I think I have a couple other things, will post this weekend if worth it.

STROKER

Things we have:

Left front door window motor and regulator (used,works) make offer

Left rear door window motor and regulator (used,works) make offer

Used Ignition coil, (works, brought trying to trace misfire) 20.00

Stock pitman arm 5.00

Set of degree shims for rear axle.
Will need new pins, unsure of what degree Free

As for me? I'm sitting on a bunch of oem interior parts and glass for 97-up rigs, just ask for specific items.
Also....
New set of JKS mini skids for the front lower control arm brackets (weld on) 10 bucks.
And 4.56 gear sets for both Dana 30 high pinion, and 8.25" chrysler rear. Both used, but in perfect condition. 125$ for each, 200$ for the set. (They are Yukon Gear if anyone cares).
More to come.

Have a bunch of brand new drum brake parts for an XJ44. I think its just about everything minus the drums and maybe minus the shoes- 6pack of beer?
Stock XJ coils- make me an offer
Probably some other stuff laying around too

Things we have:

Left front door window motor and regulator (used,works) make offer

Left rear door window motor and regulator (used,works) make offer

Used Ignition coil, (works, brought trying to trace misfire) 20.00

Stock pitman arm 5.00

Set of degree shims for rear axle.
Will need new pins, unsure of what degree Free

Just found in my toolbox.
1/4 wheel spacers(set of 4) 5.00

As for me? I'm sitting on a bunch of oem interior parts and glass for 97-up rigs, just ask for specific items.
Also....
New set of JKS mini skids for the front lower control arm brackets (weld on) 10 bucks.
And 4.56 gear sets for both Dana 30 high pinion, and 8.25" chrysler rear. Both used, but in perfect condition. 125$ for each, 200$ for the set. (They are Yukon Gear if anyone cares).
More to come.

I assume since you specified high pinion that it won't fit the low pinion?

Stock rear bumper for 84-96 models, complete with the brackets to mount to the body and the endcaps. Make offer.

All-metal roller fairlead with mounting bolts. Brand new, came with my winch but never used. Make offer.

Back