• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1990's Cherokee Wanted

crazy4mopar

NAXJA Forum User
Hi Guys,
I'm in the market for a 1990 + HO Cherokee. I need to know what years to stay away from, What to check for in a cherokee and common problems.I have about 3500.00 to spend. Does anyone know of one in the
Sacramento area? :D

Hi Billy
I like your website.....You have a couple of my friends cars from Sacraceway up on it. :) I'd like to pick up a 4 door but I'll take a 2 door.
Will a stock height XJ take 31" TSL swampers?

If the springs aren't very saggy and the fenders are trimmed [b:9dd78ff22f]quite[/b:9dd78ff22f] a bit, I suppose some people make it work, but if you're just trying to get by for now, get a budget boost. 1-2", a little trimming, and those 31's are gonna fit a lot better.
Anyway, yeah... I actually I have a whole line of t-shirts for Mopar lovers, that I'm going to sell on my site and at car shows. I just need some time and a little money to get it going, but hopefully it'll happen soon.
Later,
Billy

Only the 91+ are High Output Models. With some cutting you can get 31s to fit...most of the guys in sierra chapter run 35"s here. :)

Welcome.

BTW this is jason posting under Kents name. And you thought you might be able to start understanding his posts. :D

Just kiddin kent. :D

Back