• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Meet & Greet Part 2

JTBOSCO

NAXJA Member #426
Ok, lets pick a date for this event. Probably sooner then later...before everyone starts wheeling all the time. I will propose Sat. Feb 26. Like I said I will host at my house in Discovery Bay. What say you? :wave:

i think you could have trouble with both those weekends. Quite a few of the SC members will be going/returning from AZ on BOTW. I wont make it either way, but if your lokin to make it easy for a bunch of people, may consider March. Just a thought!

Matt

I'm busy from now till the first weekend in March.
I'd be up for sometime after that though.

12th might be doable for me.

I could make the 12th. It would be great to meet some of you all. Are there any trails around your house, or is this just a get-together?

It's just a gathering.....not much in the way of wheeling at my place....though I do not like some of my nieghbors...Hmmm!!! we may think of something..lol! So far it seems the 12th is a go. GOOD :cheers:

12th is good, barring unforeseen circumcisions.

I could probably make the 12th. Where is Discover Bay? I looked it up on mapquest and couldn't find it. Is it close to Manteca? Do you have a list of what we could bring (brats, beer, burgers, etc etc)?

JTBOSCO said:
Lets set a date first and see about how many are coming then we can decide about what to bring.

Disco Bay's down towards the Delta.

I'll be getting close to finals but I'd probably make the trip down for the 12th.

Back