• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SoCal Holiday Party 12/16 11am Long Beach!

How many people, and how many meals?

• 3 Adults no food

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 Child no food

• 2 Children no food

• 3 Children no food

• 3 Children with meal

• Total voters

Carol.92124

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
No sniveling about how far away it is, I'm driving up from San Diego...

Once again Brendan & Araceli King have graciously agreed to host our Annual Holiday Party. It's always a good time, and you should at least swing by for awhile! 11:00 am until when:ever pm. 6351 Knight Ave, Long Beach 90805

It's BYOB (alcoholic or otherwise); we will have some sort of ordered trays of food (debating between Mexican and Chinese at this point) depending on how many people RSVP, etc. Use the Poll to add as many people as you think will be attending, and how many will be eating...

Oh, and we will be taking donations for Toys for Tots, as well...

Added my clan!

Excellent!!

Also, bring your own chair/s. And if you want to bring an appetizer, snack, or dessert, feel free but not obligated to do so.

Right now I'm really iffy. I have a gutted bathroom that needs to be finished about the same time.

I am adding my family but I might get overruled with other holiday plans.

Right now I'm really iffy. I have a gutted bathroom that needs to be finished about the same time.

But if you are in LB, there is no need to have a finished bathroom in your house.

But if you are in LB, there is no need to have a finished bathroom in your house.

Though your impeccable sense of logic is flawless once again, I don't think it will pass the YY irrational emotion test.:laugh:

I don't want to have to stay in Long Beach.

Oops: XX

Can I snivel about how far away it is?

I wish I could get out there, but I'm just now working my way home from Thanksgiving. The Honey-do list before hard winter sets in is significant.

David Bricker / SYR - ORD

You shouldn't get winter that excited

I'll probably have to work that day. But I'll stop by as soon as I get off.

Though your impeccable sense of logic is flawless once again, I don't think it will pass the YY irrational emotion test.:laugh:

I don't want to have to stay in Long Beach.

Well since we just redid our bathroom, maybe you can get some ideas on what you may want to do with yours.

Me +1

Looks like Ethan and I will be able to make it after all.

My girlfriend and I, along with my XJ, are coming. We need to start meeting people from the Jeep community!

Back